Plastic Surgery Costs and Financing
When considering cosmetic surgery in Jacksonville, we offer various payment options and financing plans for your plastic surgery in Jacksonville, Florida. Ponte Vedra Plastic Surgery hopes the following information regarding payment options is helpful. If you desire a “ballpark surgical fee” estimate, please contact our office and Ponte Vedra Plastic Surgery will be happy to assist you.
- Payment & Financing
Payment for cosmetic surgery, plastic surgery or non-surgical procedure in Jacksonville is due-in-full at the time of your before surgery clinic appointment. Ponte Vedra Plastic Surgery provides a number of payment options, which may be used individually or combined according to your wishes.
Our Patient Care Coordinators are readily available to meet with you personally to provide the specific information you desire regarding the payment and financing of your plastic surgery, cosmetic surgery or non-surgical procedure.
- Cash or Check: Personal check, cashier’s check, or cash.
- Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, Diner’s Club, Discover, or American Express.
- Optional Patient Financing Plans:
Ponte Vedra Plastic Surgery will be happy to assist you with applying for financing should you so desire. We do not handle any financing “in house.” But we do have the following options for financing available:
- CareCredit for cosmetic procedures Is cosmetic or plastic surgery something you’ve always wanted to do, but something else was always there to hold you back? Well, not anymore! We offer CareCredit®, a card designed specifically for your health and beauty needs. CareCredit can help you move forward with getting the procedure you’ve always wanted. With convenient monthly payment options, no up-front costs and no prepayment penalties you can get your procedure sooner.The credit card exclusively for your health and beauty needs
CareCredit is the credit card exclusively for healthcare services. With monthly payments every time you use it, you can use your card over and over for follow-up appointments or different procedures. This means you don’t have to put your health and beauty needs on hold until you save up enough money. We give you the power to decide when it’s the right time for you. With CareCredit, you can:With CareCredit, you can:
- Enjoy monthly payment options
- Pay no up-front costs and no pre-payment penalties.
Learn more by visiting CareCredit.com or asking us for details. Ready to apply? Apply online for your CareCredit card today.
Patient Information Forms: Click here for our patient information form Will Insurance cover my procedure?Reconstructive plastic or cosmetic surgery is performed on abnormal structures of the body, caused by congenital defects, developmental abnormalities, trauma, infection, tumors or disease. It is generally performed to improve function, but may also be done to approximate a normal appearance. The most common procedures performed for reconstructive purposes are breast reductions, breast reconstruction following a mastectomy, upper eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty), nasal septum repair (septoplasty) and removal of skin lesions.To find out if the plastic surgery procedure you may be interested in is considered reconstructive surgery, you should consult with a plastic surgeon. Ponte Vedra Plastic Surgery welcomes patients seeking insurance coverage for reconstructive surgery and we will gladly handle the predetermination process to find out if insurance coverage is available for your condition.Ponte Vedra Plastic Surgery participates and is contracted with many insurance carriers. Although we do not participate with any HMO plans, most managed care health plans offer out-of-network benefits (ie: Cigna). Don’t be discouraged if we are not on-plan with your health insurance carrier. As long as you have out-of-network benefits, our practice can handle the claims filing process for you and we will use our knowledge and experience to assist you in obtaining your benefits.
Ponte Vedra Plastic Surgery Participates with:
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield PPO
- First Health
- Humana PPO
- PHCS (Private Healthcare Systems)
- United Healthcare